In the ever-evolving digital world, we come across many new things which didn’t exist in the past decades. One of the best examples of how businesses are changing their marketing strategies is through paid media advertising. Now billboard ages are gone, 45% of small businesses now adopt paid media advertising in order to attract more audiences. Most marketers describe online marketing as PPC, Pay-Per-Click, a concept still many businesses dodge over other marketing services. PPC is an important skill to have as a marketer or at least to have a basic level of knowledge about it.
Now PPC is everywhere- always poking around us whether you scroll any social media platforms or you are looking for something on search engines. You always see the advertising coming on your device screen even if you don’t ask for it. So, no more ignoring! Let’s get some basic understanding of it to take advantage of being on everyone’s feed.
PPC is one of the most crucial forms of digital marketing where you pay for advertising or links to your content or website to make sure it appears on search engine result pages or social media channels. It is the quickest way your business can get the spotlight on search engine result pages (SERPs). As the name “Pay-Per-Click” suggests, you need to pay whenever users click or interact with your ads.
Now, you may be thinking of why you should invest in Paid Media Advertising. Why should you pay for something that you get from other digital marketing campaigns without paying?
Attracting online target audiences and marketing all over the internet- all these desires make businesses to be in the digital world. Now, for a startup or small businesses, it has become very tough to stand out from the competition. According to Hubspot reports, more than 92% of the search engine market share globally is dominated by Google. If you wish to get the hot seat on the search engine result pages (SERPs), PPC gives you the opportunity to appear on the top of SERPs. It offers shortcuts to generate a massive amount of leads but you need to manage PPC campaigns seamlessly where our Paid Media Advertising services come to play.
We, Synergic Softek Solutions believe that cookie-cutter treatment is also necessary but not sufficient to take your business to the next level- we offer data-driven and fully customized Paid Media advertising services for your business. We analyze, identify, understand, and reach the right target audience at the right time by using multimedia strategies throughout the journey. Whether you are looking for a promotion or you wish to get the best return on investment, we enable you to drive paid performance from the start.
Paid Media Advertising allows us to bid on specific keywords that customers wish their ads to appear for. Whenever users search for those phrases or keywords, the ads will appear along with the other organic search results. If users click on or make interaction with those ads, we are charged for each click you get from the ads.
We set campaigns for every paid media advertisement based on the business requirements, dynamics, interest locations, specific keywords, and more. PPC or Pay-Per-Click always falls under search engine marketing. We offer our top-notch paid media advertising services for all kinds of businesses from big to small. We manage all types of paid media advertising with various strategies from campaign optimization to texting and measuring- all these processes are handled by our expert team to ensure you get the best results.
When you pay for each click from your users, you will expect tremendous results, where PPC never disappoints you. PPC can create a great impact on your website’s traffic and conversion. So, if you are still not in the mood of investing in it, here are more benefits we have discussed below:
1. Produce The fastest Results: The most immediate impact you’ll see is that instead of having competition to get the higher spot on SERPs organically, you’ll get the highest place in the queue with our paid media advertising.
2. Process is Cost-Effective: Unlike cost-per-impression (CPM) where you need to pay per 1000 impressions whenever your ads receive, with PPC, you have to pay from when people start seeing your content which means when impressions convert into clicks.
3. Target the Right People at the Right Timing: With the right PPC campaigns, you can target the right audience at the right time. For example, if you have a coffee shop, and you wish to set your ads in the morning time when most people are looking for it. Then you can able to attract the right target audiences to your business. Even if you have a physical store within the city center, then you can also attract the local audience too.
4. Give the Power to Compete, Even if Your Search Engine Rankings Aren’t High: After optimizing your site with an effective SEO strategy, still your website is not getting higher rankings on SERPs. It happens mostly because of the competition, if you want to rank your website organically, it takes time or maybe the competition is high on the specific keyword. But it doesn’t work! With PPC you still get the chance to promote your brand even after optimizing your website for SEO. If you invest in PPC, you gain an edge over the competition, even if you are new in online marketing.
5. Easily Manage and Test PPC Ads: With PPC ads, you can easily target audiences with a specific keyword, and also easy to place ads and control budgets. You can also run A/B testing for different ads to recognize which ads produce the highest return on investment.
There is no denying that PPC and SEO are the most popular digital marketing services that help to appear on search engines and drive traffic and leads to your website. But both work in a different way: PPC includes pay-per-clicks, on the other hand, SEO is the process of getting a higher ranking on SERPs by optimizing your website for free.
The most visible difference between PPC and SEO is that PPC enables your website to get the top ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs) faster than SEO efforts. But you need to pay for each click you get from your ads, whereas It takes time to rank higher with SEO strategy but it is free. Many businesses invest in both marketing channels to drive more traffic to their websites.
PPC ads are the quickest and most effective way to generate a huge amount of leads. In fact, visitors are more likely to convert into customers with PPC than SEO. At Synergic Softek Solutions Pvt. Ltd. we offer various types of paid media advertising which helps you to structure your online presence along with promoting your brand seamlessly to the right target audience. Here are our various types of paid media advertising services which are mentioned below:
1. Paid Search: It is the most popular and common type of ad that you see on Search Engine Result pages (SERPs). Whenever you search for any service or product on the search engines like Google, you get to see the ad comes with other organic results- those sponsored ads are known as “Google Ads”. In Google, those ads appear with a tag, an ad that indicates that they are the paid ones. With our PPC services, you can achieve the top spotlight on Google search results by running paid search campaigns which enables you to generate a robust amount of leads and traffic to your website.
2. Paid Social: While scrolling through your social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more, you will get to see some sponsored ads appear on your device screen. Those are paid social media ads, one of the most crucial types of paid media advertising. According to your target audience frequency, you’ll need to choose one social media platform where you wish to set your ads to connect with more users. Each social media platform has a different format to set the ads on that particular channel. Social ads enable you to increase your reach on social media based on your networks, and what type of business you have.
3. Display Ads: This type of advertising you see often while scrolling through any social media platform or website. Display ads appear with images or videos across Google-associated websites or other websites. This type of paid media advertising helps you to target those users you believe in that they’ll be interested in your business.
4. Amazon Advertising: If you an ecommerce business, then Amazon advertising you consider a no-brainer. Like Google ads, when on Amazon, if you search for any keywords, you will get to see sponsored ads along with organic results. For companies who want their products to gain more visibility on Amazon, then investing in Amazon advertising is the best option you get. With our Amazon advertising services, you’ll get fully customized strategy management for running campaigns, custom store pages, product listing optimization, and more.
5. Google Shopping Ads: When you search on Google for any products, you see a row full of products from different companies appear in Google search results in a carousel format- this is called “ Google Shopping Ads”. These types of paid media advertising help users find the right product for them. This is the most effective type of advertising because before clicking on ads, users get an idea of which company they choose and what price it has. So, if these two factors fits their needs, they are more likely to become customers.
6. Instream Ads: This type of advertising is one of the most popular ads we often see whenever we start a video on youtube or other social media channels. While watching a video on youtube, you’ll see some ads appear in the full-view format before, during, and after the video content. According to recent reports, over 635 users regularly watch youtube videos, so this means instream ads can be a great way to reach out to those people who are looking for it.
As you already have gained some knowledge about what is PPC and the types of various paid media advertising services, now it is time to focus on how to develop a successful PPC campaign. You need to follow these guides step-by-step, but you need to remember these steps to run a campaign seamlessly.
Yes! We told you not to follow this guide in order, this will be the first step you need to follow for any ad campaigns you wish to run. Without any goals and objectives, your ads will fail while others succeed and you lose a huge amount of money. That’s why it is important to consider how your ad campaigns will contribute to your goal. You need to think about what you want to achieve by running an ad on the Internet whether you wish to attract more customers or you drive more traffic. While setting your campaign goals, consider how much you are willing to invest in it.
Choose the platform where you want to set up your ads to reach your target audience. There are various types of advertising campaigns, and every platform requires different types of ad campaigns. So, choose wisely! Because you invest money for it. To make your campaign successful, this step is important to consider. As we already have discussed various types of paid media advertising, from there you can choose the one where you want to run your ads.
It is essential to choose relevant keywords for specific ad groups. You need to choose keywords to target the right audience. That’s how search engines know where and when your ads need to appear. The common rule for running an ad campaign is to select five or six keywords for each ad group and keywords need to be relevant to the ad group. If you select keywords that fall under them, then need to create a different ad group for it. If you don’t use relevant and right keywords, you will never get the opportunity to achieve a massive amount of traffic and clicks to your website.
If you want to feel the enjoyment of running successful ad campaigns, you need to follow these best practices for an effective PPC strategy. If you don’t have any idea what you are doing, then it is easy to waste money on anything, so it is better to get some ideas from this guide. Here we have gathered some best practices for an effective PPC strategy which are mentioned below
For running a successful advertising campaign, writing an ad copy is a vital part to consider because bidding on specific keywords helps your ad to reach the target audience and a good ad copy insists the audience click on it. Like keywords your ad copy needs to be relevant to the intent of the searchers which means the ad copy should consist of the information that your target audience is looking for. A good ad copy needs to contain the headline, the URL, and a short description.
Before running any ad campaigns, businesses need to create a landing page because when users click on the ads, the landing page will appear first on their device screen. Landing pages need to have relevant information, consist of highly targeted keywords, and provide a seamless experience. Here are some tips to create a landing page that helps you to generate more conversions:
After running your ads on a specific channel, you need to track your performance with Google Analytics which is free to use. Every business who is willing to grow business online should consider installing it on their website. This tool provides you with some insights into how your ad campaigns are performing, where you need to improve, how frequently users interact with your ads, and much more information which helps to get the best results.
Synergic Softek Solutions is one of the leading PPC Marketing Agency in Kolkata for structuring your business for online marketing. We as a PPC Service Provider give customized PPC services for different platforms from optimizing your ad campaigns to testing them and presenting reports to you. Here are some reasons why you choose Synergic Softek solutions as a ppc company in Kolkata over others.
Working with a PPC Marketing Agency can offer several benefits and advantages. Here are some reasons why you might consider working with a PPC management company:
1. Expertise and Experience: PPC management companies specialize in managing and optimizing pay-per-click advertising campaigns. They have extensive knowledge and experience in various PPC platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media advertising platforms. Their expertise allows them to develop effective strategies, target relevant keywords, create compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns for maximum performance.
2. Time and Resource Efficiency: Managing PPC campaigns can be time-consuming and requires ongoing monitoring, analysis, and optimization. By working with a PPC Agency, you can free up your time and focus on other important aspects of your business. The company will handle the day-to-day management of your PPC campaigns, including keyword research, bid management, ad creation, and performance tracking.
3. Cost-Effective Campaigns: PPC management companies can help you maximize the return on your advertising investment. They have a deep understanding of how PPC campaigns work and can optimize your campaigns to achieve better results within your budget. Their expertise in bid management and ad optimization can lead to lower costs per click (CPC) and higher conversion rates, ultimately improving your campaign’s overall cost-effectiveness.
4. Access to Advanced Tools and Technologies: PPC management companies often have access to premium tools and technologies that can enhance the performance of your campaigns. These tools can provide valuable insights, competitor analysis, keyword research, and advanced tracking capabilities. By leveraging these resources, the PPC management company can optimize your campaigns more effectively and stay ahead of the competition.
5. Continuous Monitoring and Optimization: PPC campaigns require constant monitoring and optimization to achieve optimal results. A PPC Agency will regularly analyze your campaign’s performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven adjustments to maximize your campaign’s effectiveness. They will also stay updated with the latest industry trends and changes in advertising platforms, ensuring that your campaigns are always up to date.
6. Transparent Reporting and Insights: PPC management companies provide detailed reports and insights on your campaign’s performance. They will track key metrics such as impressions, clicks, conversions, and ROI, and provide you with regular updates on the progress of your campaigns. This transparency allows you to have a clear understanding of your advertising efforts and make informed decisions about your marketing strategies.
Overall, working with a ppc service provider in india can help you save time, improve campaign performance, and achieve better results with your pay-per-click advertising. Their expertise, resources, and continuous optimization efforts can contribute to maximizing your return on investment and growing your business.
Paid media refers to marketing efforts to purchase a space for advertising on different platforms like various social media platforms, and search engines which help to promote your brand and the products and services. Paid media advertising like Google ads, display ads, social media ads, and Amazon ads- all fall under this category.
Facebook ads fall into the social media ads category. Businesses share paid posts on Facebook to promote their brand and their products or services. It allows you to write about your own voice and reach the right audience.
Yes, Google ads are paid media. Google allows businesses to get higher rankings on search engine result pages (SERPs) by bidding on targeted keywords. It is the most effective way to achieve traffic and click on your website.
Paid media advertising helps to gain more traffic, clicks, leads, and conversions to your website in the quickest way. Businesses often use this type of digital marketing service for promoting their ideas, products, and services. It helps to target the right audience at the right time, get the fastest results, and manage performance easily.
To manage your PPC campaigns, you need to learn how to develop a PPC ad. For that, you need to consider the steps included: Set the parameters, Choose the platform, target the right keywords, write a good ad copy, optimize the landing pages for getting more conversions, and track down the performance.